The Neo-Colonial Revival Booth House, built for the first superintendant in 1905, is open for tours to visitors who would like to learn about the history of the house and the families that lived and worked at the hatchery.
The home was first constructed to provide modern, comfortable living quarters for Dewitt Clinton Booth and his family. The large, wood frame dwelling has a masonry foundation of rusticated sandstone. The Booth House features two expansive porches with classical columns, huge oval windows, a bay window, and a rear balcony. Generally unaltered from historic times, the interior is anointed with period furnishings and Booth Family memorabilia.